The Great Resignation – Podcast Episode 4
“It’s a huge opportunity for companies to approach talent in new, fresh ways”
In this week’s episode of the NewlandRock Leadership Effectiveness Podcast, I interview Jill Seddon, a People & Organisational Effectiveness Expert. Jill brings a different perspective for us this week focusing on the challenge being faced from the HR/Organisational frontline in the great resignation. In our discussion, we cover the key topics of:
* How HR and OD teams can use the Great Resignation as a golden opportunity to redesign their employee value proposition.
* Managing the challenge of disengaged employees who aren’t moving on nor contributing to the organisation
* Recognising that not everyone wants to move into a broad leadership role & their value is still important
* Providing practical tools and frameworks for leaders to support impactful performance & development conversations
* The importance of driving a positive culture
This is such a packed podcast episode and one that I’m sure everyone will draw some really valuable insights and tips from.
For more tips on Leadership Effectiveness please subscribe to my podcast on all streaming platforms.
To listen to all episodes & subscribe click here
firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn
Leadership Effectiveness is the rock of every business. NewlandRock increases leadership effectiveness for talent-savvy companies and individuals going through a transition.
Focused on Assessment | Executive Coaching | Wellbeing Solutions – Internationally